Man Man 2 Man Man 2

First of all...

Even if its random people can understand it, for me the idea of doing random things are awesome but here there are many that like it ordered and might not like it. I liked almost everything, magical flying baby XD... Hope you get your throphy :D

5/5 & /10/10

OnionsXD responds:

Thanks Zelldoom, I think I'm gonna take a break from randomness though and take it easy.. maybe next will be an abstraction animation.. idk

Batman Movie Trailer Leak Batman Movie Trailer Leak

Well...

Im glad Warner Bros. could call you to help them.Congrats. :D

Jerry: The End Jerry: The End

Got the Bonus Cartoon

Why do everyone on earth hates Cats?
(watch with commentaries and keep going on black screen)

Glass of Water Glass of Water

Quite intersting

might be simple, but its enough to get someoneĀ“s laugh, really like it, good job on this, hope to see more from you ;)

OnionsXD responds:

Awesome! From now on I'm gonna try and make a cartoon every month! :)

api test api test

Nice definiton

May be short but it takes a time, I see you dont like ham :D. BTW whats the song?

Bags of Happiness part 1 Bags of Happiness part 1

Waldo is dead

Well at least I finally could found him.Good Job On Here.

thejuiceizloose responds:

You know, people just wouldn't leave him alone. He just wanted to get away, but we kept hounding him. It eventually drove him mad!

One More Brawl Taunts One More Brawl Taunts

Same as always

Well the animation looks totaly different, from Brawl Taunts 1 and 2, But the Idea of the Jokes is still the same as always. But its True the way People can go WTF!!!

You were saved By:
~Konata Izumi~ FTW!!!

Death Note Opening Parody Death Note Opening Parody

Like no other intro

Wow, Seriously This Has Been One of the best Parodys Intro Of Death Note, Its Kinda Confusing Because of the Fast Movents Of Objects, Try Making it Not so Fastly So people Can Understand, Like When Darkmoon (I think Your character) Appears and then Ryuk Crached By the Plane, Its Way to fast You can Only see it a Bit. Anyway, I really Enjoyed it, And Good Luck with Your Future Projetcs.

~Watashi wa L desu~

Molina responds:

ok, I will try, thanks

Please recomendt it for a colecction.

1 Hour Flash Challenge 2 1 Hour Flash Challenge 2

Congrats to all!

many do crap animations in 1 hour, some have that talent of making it. congrats to all the gang who proved that the impossible things are possible things!

sickstick responds:

Thanks so much for the really boosting comment! ;D

An Unsuccessful Vday 2 An Unsuccessful Vday 2

This happened me

that almost happened to me, but instead of the keys where flowers, but how was made by your own style is better!