At the Mercy of the Wind At the Mercy of the Wind

"Mago de Oz" Inspired?

Give ya a 9 cause the music is the same as "Rosa de los Vientos", you're lucky, i love that band

nocius responds:

I listened to the song on YouTube and I don't really see how these two songs are the same.

ChadZ Synth Rhythm ChadZ Synth Rhythm

its like a mix, and its awesome!

Hell yeah!!! this is cool is like a mix of daft punk with some music of megaman!

BlXwN aWaY BlXwN aWaY

Angel voices

what u used to hear that voices like in min 1:04 it sounds cool, its like angel voices. i really liket it! make more like this!

beast9368 responds:

Haha why thank you, i didnt realize i had angel voices in my songs!!!!

==(Goodnight)== ==(Goodnight)==

Falled asleep

Wow Man! I was hearing it at 10pm and waked up at 3am, my father wake me up.this really works!. now i will use it everyday THANKS!

Oompa Loompa (Techno Cover) Oompa Loompa (Techno Cover)

computer voice?

next time add only the audio or find someone who can make the voice

Trogg responds:

What's wrong with Microsoft Sam?

Revealed [MIDI] Revealed [MIDI]

use other an older

try using a normal piano, not an electic (or using other type of sound), it will hear better and will make more sense to it to have the feel from the past.

Snyper5527 responds:

I actually tried that. It ended up sounding too terrible. For this, I used an acoustic guitar. This was just an experiment to try and make a song that sounded like an old FF song. Thanks for the review. Glad you liked it.

Of Wonder and Mischeif Of Wonder and Mischeif

this is nature

this makes you feel in a place were there is no wars, a peaceful land, the only think that doesnt fit is when u start making sound with the bell from 1:38, doesnt hear good anyway i enjoy it!

5/5 10/10

InnerFlame00 responds:

Yes, I definetly need to work on my transitions, but I have to say when I was writing the second part to this song it kept making me giggle so I couldn't take it out lol

walking in a window wonderland walking in a window wonderland

Sounds cool but...

It will be a great idea to make it larger and have an ending than a vanishing ending

Psychojester53 responds:

Yeah, it was just a test really. Cheers for the review

Devil Broz "Haunted House" Devil Broz "Haunted House"

this gives the sense

wow this really makes you scare it can feel that sesnse of mistery but a question, al the last part , it was cut from the original?

The Empire in the Sky The Empire in the Sky

to original

this makews me remember the dark life filled of blood inside me